1. Conventional 2x6" frame
2. Exterior to be conventional cement scratch & brown coat "hard trowel" covered with Italian plaster from .Vero-Rialto. Interior conventional drywall with Italian plaster finish. Initially, all wall surfaces, interior & exterior will be covered with Rialto Finish . Both exterior 'brown coat' and interior drywall to be 'bull-nosed' into door and window jambs (no trim).
3. Tile, 1st floor
4. Wood flooring, stairs, 2nd floor
5. Rubberized membrane for decks (expand, contract)
7. Infinity pool (in lieu of 10,000 gallon fire reservoir?)
8. DG materiel from foundation spread on bluff (not hauled off)
9 Wrought iron balustrade